stop anxiety attacks

Saturday, October 18, 2014

SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER

I have been reading through a lot of forums and discussions on anxiety, panic attacks, depression all of which you may be experiencing or only one or two. There are so many discussions on the medications whether Benzo's or SSRI'S with good and bad comments..What I enjoy seeing is people supporting each other in a common need. We can have the best Doctors, no matter what kind, and still suffer without the help of someone to get us through. THINK ABOUT IT. With every step you have taken through your journey WHO was there? Please don't tell me anyone was ALONE. If there should be one I would hope they would contact me. I have suffered with this condition most of my adult life and have traveled many journeys alone, afraid or to embarrassed to speak up. I have been through lots of medications and had some horrifying experiences with them. For me they were not an options as the side affects were way to bad. I do see an LPC and I love her dearly. I tell her often that she is who keeps me sane not to mention a husband who would give anything to take it all away. I have a strong support system and that for me makes a HUGE difference. Whether you choose medication, doctors or natural means just make sure you share and talk about what you are going through. That ONE outlet can make a world of difference. Check back soon for more tips and always support for anyone who needs it.



Only WE can choose to support one another!
Sincerely, Melinda Pearson






















PS: If you learned something from this post, please like, comment and share with your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment